What is free ?
- Free does not mean "Royality Free"
- Free does not mean you can sell them on, alter them, or make money from them.
- Free does not mean you can upload them to file sharing sites.
If in doubt, email me.
When we say "Free", we mean that you are free to use them - as intended (eg. A background to be used as a background) - and to enhance your website or school project, as long as you agree to the following conditions.
- You save them to YOUR* server and not try to hotlink to our images. We have hotlink protection in place.
- Not to be uploaded to ANY file sharing sites. For example : Facebook, Flickr, Imageshack, Photonet, Photobucket, Picturesdepot, Pinterest, Shareapic etc.
- This includes any site that offers layouts for Facebook, Myspace etc.
- Not to be sold on in any format whatsoever. We retain the rights to the clipart.
- Not to be offered in collections for download or redistributed in any way.
- Correct linking details are in place. See Below.
*YOUR server means the server YOU have control over. [Flickr for example, is NOT your server].
We would prefer it if forums linked to the page the clipart is on, and not the .gif/.jpg image itself. Clue : the pages on this site end in .html
If in doubt, please email me.
Linking Details for Clipart
If for example, you are using a background "site wide", then following code needs only to be placed on your homepage.
Otherwise, add the code provided below on the page[s] that the image[s] appear on. If in doubt, please email me.
The code - just copy and paste.
<p> <a href="http://www.firstpeople.us/FP-Html-Clipart/NativeClipart_pg1.html" target="_blank">Native American Clipart</a> supplied by First People - A large site about <a href="http://www.firstpeople.us/" target="_blank">Native Americans</a> and members of the First Nations.</p>
If you have done it correctly, it will look something like this...
Native American Clipart supplied by First People - A large site about Native Americans and members of the First Nations.
Please email webmaster@FirstPeople.us if you need to contact us.
I am sorry we are having to do this, but there are too many people who are taking these clipart images [as well as other material from this site], and we are spending more time getting them removed, than we are developing the site.